With the Impact share class, institutional investors have the opportunity to assume social responsibility in addition to generating a financial return. With the investment a real social and environmental impact is achieved.
Direct and sustainable impact
- With the “I Impact USD” share class of the Tareno Global Water Solutions Fund, 25% of the management fee will go to charitable projects that give people in third world countries access to clean drinking water.
- The fund manager and the investor together contribute a valuable part to the fight against the global water shortage.
Contribution to SDG 6
- Direct and measurable contribution to Goal 6 of the Sustainable Development Goals. This aims to ensure the availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- Tareno reports annually on how many people have been given access to clean drinking water as a result of the fund’s contribution.
- With Villagepump and the Waterkiosk Foundation, Tareno has two partners with many years of experience in the field of water projects in third world countries.
- Both contribute to a sustainable and long-term improvement of living conditions in the respective areas by installing pump and filter systems for the purification and provision of drinking water.